View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 00:23   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Segregation rears its ugly head.....again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
[

The second is the treatment of women by fundamentalist Islam. I don't need to go into details here do I? Suffice it to say that in the final paragraphs of that BBC News article you might think you're reading about Pakistan, not Israel.
I agree on most of what you posted, but I would replace Islam with religion.

To put it in context, a TV2 (Populist channel in Norway) did a news report last week on a priest that had molested his stepdaughter since the age of 3 and raped her in puberty. Then, 15 minutes later they did a big debate on women in Islam with from a pretty racist standpoint. It was kinda ironic but also very sad. I do not disagree that fundamentalist Islam have a big problem on womens rights, but so does many fundamentalists and other people as well.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote