View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2016, 21:04   #41
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congrats to ult round 69

Dont most alliances going for the win get gangbanged at some point? Surely you were going to. Would you have just give up if p3n had not been a part of it?

Sandvold we had little evidence that you would hit ult at the end of that week. Indeed the evidence we had was that you were encouraging other alliances to hit us. This may have been wrong (cardi certainly denied it) but it is what we had and circumstantial evidence from relation changes supported it. At the same time you had barely even told us that you would go back to hitting ult - looking back at my logs no one from app ever concretely said they would hit ult again after the week off. From Sandvold the closest is "we'll most likely be back on ult next week sometime" while carDi more often suggests Ult wants app to hit p3n as he suggests app may go back to hitting Ult. Since I could never offer anything concrete to the rest of p3n officers about app rejoining the fight is it a surprise the decision ultimately went against app? Edit: I also have to admit I was not a great advocate on app's behalf.

Ultimately we may still have decided to go for it and hit app but the lack of anything to encourage us to stay the course from your side did not exactly encourage us to keep in the fight against Ult.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 2 Dec 2016 at 21:11.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote