Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2016, 06:56   #440
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
The ape got angry and threw poo
You do realise I am not Ultores right, and never was for the record. Frankly I couldn't care less about their reputation, and if there were massive cheating they have the right to be called out in it on the forums. But as far as I know at the moment they are shady allegations at best, and everyone complaining about it just seem like sore losers while they haven't even lost to Ultores that much in the last bout of rounds. And even in the rounds Ultores had won recently the loudest losers on here have played a pretty major role in those wins in the last week of the round by being all to happy to jump on the bandwagon that rode out to take out Ultores main competitor.

Is there cheaters in Ult? Likely there is, is there any alliance out there that never had cheaters in their mids for multiple rounds? Very unlikely!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote