Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 21:31   #433
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
The forums are the proper venue, it became that as soon as the accusations were made on the forums. If none of you are going to share this "evidence", then one might aswell load the moderators with some hefty work. Cause with no evidence these accusations are nothing more than trolling. If mh's ask to see my event logs(or whatever gm called it), they can. I'm sure that goes for most of us. Weird thing tho; the mh's havent contacted anyone about that... In fact, one of the 3 ult's named in these accusations NONE has been approached by the mh's. I wonder if that is because noone ever gave them any credible evidence, or if it's because they don't care. So share it.
You also should know by reading the rules that irc logs are not admissible by themselves. So tell me what other trace does teamviewer leave? I believe the PA team has realized their futility in trying to stop this type of cheating thus why they are testing out this new def ship feature.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote