View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 05:50   #33
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Joke of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
A man finds a magic lamp, rubs it, and out comes a genie with a twisted sense of humor.

"I'll give you 3 wishes... but whatever you ask for, your mother in-law will get twice of."

The man thinks for a moment, and then says "I'd like a million dollars"
*poof* he gets a million, his mother in law gets two million.

The man ponders again, and then says "I'd like a mansion somewhere along the coast of hawaii."
*poof* he gets his mansion, but his mother in law gets two more.

Finally, the man smiles slightly, and says to the genie:
"For my third.... I would like to be beaten half to death."
He'll need that million dollars to pay his property tax.