View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 00:30   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: lame-ass excuse to break up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
"Our love is like a lollypop - we've licked it through"

In real life, back when I was a teensy weensy bit younger;

Girl: "We'll be in the shopping centre in an hour, see you there, don't be late"
Me: (Thinking about hour and half train journey and my current almost complete lack of funds and deep-seated hatred of shopping) "I can't make it"
Girl: "Oh, why not, you OK?"
Me: (Giving up) "I just don't want to walk around the shops all afternoon listening to you talking to your mates"
Girl "Oh"
Me: "Bye"
Girl: "Bye"
They had shopping centres in the iron age?