View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 19:26   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Day In The Life Of Hillbillies - Funeral Edition

The two guys were apparently shit who didn't really care a whit about the deceased. Some woemen really know how to pick em.

What was your wife going to do had you not dissuaded her?

Why did you allow yourself to be palmed off on them after the first time?

Strife at and around funerals is fairly common.

I worked for several months during college at a funeral home. I got to drive the hearse at one of the funerals. The preacher rides with the body or at least did on this occasion. It seemed quite odd that the preacher was cracking jokes (not about the deceased, however) and wanted to talk about sports on the slow ride to the cemetary.

The funeral home I worked at had a mostly Catholic clientel. As such, you could almost always count on the priest being drunk for the ceremony. I would also note that most of the priests is Stockton seemed to be Irish, at least the ones who did the rosaries.