View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2009, 16:15   #167
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim View Post
If you would have read this entire thread you could see that I replied to a statement from Lokken that he didn't know where recruitment for Asc would end, it might as well go upto 200-300 he said.
That's what I was talking about, I asked if he honestly felt that wouldn't hurt a game with a 1000 member playerbase. So don't try to change the facts which we are talking about here tnx.
That may be what YOU are talking about but it is not what the THREAD is about. The politics of tick 450 have very little to do with the number of players in ascendancy... they are one contributory factor to why ascendancy is in the lead, and therefor the dimensions of politics. However it is of minor interest to the politics, it is a general alliance problem about support planets, alliance limits etc and should be handled at the end of the round. It obviously would hurt the game for us to have 200 to 300 players but the fact is we DONT and probably never will so it is a non issue and TOTALLY off topic.
If you wish to know I think asc damages the game by having more than about 60-70 players and I think we should have split in two for this round, probably not fighting each other but at least providing tag competition (and at the same time making it easier for other alliances to catch either tag as we would not have full 30 member cushion for the counted score.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
Now, you really have to show me where I insulted players that don't join asc.
I didn't insult any player in Asc either. If I did, please show me the insults. The only insults I've read were in my user CP next to all the negreps from Asc people.
I obviously cant see your user cp so I cant see what insults may or may not be there, I imagine you can report it in some way to a mod (perhaps you should try someone other than lokken if you are worried about asc bias and believe you wont be treated fairly). I was referring to the general insult of you saying that we all join asc to run nice safely protected planets and gain roids all round, as I do not think that it is a factor with many asc players, rather than any specific insulting words (which you have not used and I am sure you never intend to).
EDIT: I see you misunderstood me, I was saying you insulted players who joined asc for reasons other than personal rank/getting away from incs, rather than anyone who is not a member of asc.

ps I have read the entire thread, tho only from page 2 today. I dont make comments unless I have.

Urgh another off topic post
If you wish to know I think asc damages the game by having more than about 60-70 players and I think we should have split in two for this round, probably not fighting each other but at least providing tag competition (and at the same time making it easier for other alliances to catch either tag as we would not have full 30 member cushion for the counted score.)

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 May 2009 at 22:09.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote