Thread: Valentine's Day
View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:48   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentine's Day

I'm fortunate enough to have an Allianz-Cornhill assessment centre on Valentine's Day, so there's not even much point making declarations of love. I've pretty much resigned myself to this, so instead Lok and I have arranged to meet up for a beer since I'm in the area.

There's a few people I could declare my love for, as regulars of both #forums and #pb will know. I've invited one to Tom's cancer party (no reply yet), while attempting to psychically communicate my deep love* for an attractive** single girl I know hasn't produced any results yet. Shame.

*lust

**really really hot, so obviously I don't stand a chance