View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 22:24   #600
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
so what did we learn out of this round.

1.Everyone has secret agreements no shit einstein.
2.You can't stop members from defending their galmates, if you think anything else, well you fill in the dots.... Kicking them is an option for some not for me.
3.After talking to all the oddr HC doing politics only thing that was said was if you want #1 spot you'd have to go after app, and one thing let to another appearantly. Even with PA_Bear joining our HC channel trying to convince us.
One of our worst decisions ever made when it comes to politics in this game aswell for our memberbase to not care anymore about this round because of this. So best thing we did was to minimize the damage for next round and keep our members semi-happy.
What you should learn from this round:

1) Respect allies/napped allies which have worked alongside another alliance for many rounds before hand (ie oddr and ROCK) Shouldnt be keeping 'secrets' from each other. This therefore leads to future negotiations been pretty much none exsistant.

2) If you cant control your members from defending then dont agree to the no defence rules set out in the first place. It would be similar to me in real life telling my girlfriend i wont cheat on her, then doing the complete opposite. So lesson for you dont make a promise/agreement you cant keep

3) Ok.. so apparently your HC never let ROCK down or of course made any sugestion what so ever for us to both go against Apprime.. but seems Heim feels he let us down over somthing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post

2. as for us backstabbing ROCK, wich i feel we let down two days ago, yeah i wasn't around, but i should have been , work cut me off from this, but I didn't make any promises about hitting app,
i just suggested, and personally this was to keep round going(wich i been doing all round long ), that rock would hit APP, with ct, nd, wh and hrr, and try to get xVx and ODDR on board.

Hmm Wonder what he could possibly be reffering to here with regards to 'ROCK, which i feel we let down two days ago'

Donar i could provide logs as im sitting here currently looking at all the logs that has ever took place between my HC and yours. There quite an interesting read. However out of respect for My HC and the relations it might have with oddr in future rounds (god knows why...) i wont post them.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote