View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2011, 21:01   #595
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I will adress this stupid post. I stepped down as BC due to there was no need for me to sit there and be told what we were hitting (ie i wasnt needed) i didnt give anyone an 'ego decision' as you put it nore have i once put my ideas/apinions onto anyone. So get your facts straight perhaps before trying to publically go for me on the forums? I stepped up to BC when no one else was doing it (ie doing day raids which then lead onto doing the night attacks) once i steped down others took the role so therefore i wasnt needed. So again, this is the sign of somone ego tripping as you put it by stepping up to help his alliance? I think not. ROCK didnt leave the Apprime block (the first and second time) due to me or light. If you bothered to read any of my posts at all in this thread this round you would see me say this, and i quote 'i wouldnt of joined either sides of this war, and would of gone neutral/fenced' So therefore i allowed no one to 'influence me' nor do i decide on ROCKs pollitics/force HC to do anything.

Reason why ROCK kept turing on Apprime was simple: The first time you had napped ND and not told us. And the second reason was pretty much becuase you allowed your members to defend ingal, but everytime this happend against you (ie us defending against you) you moaned like bitches to get it recalled. Plus as ive said now around 4 posts (feel like im repeating myself or people cant be bothered to read?) ODDR asked us to go against Apprime with them only to then decide once we broke the relations with Apprime to stick with them. So therefore it was ODDR who pushed for this only to backout. Anyway... maybe you should quit PA instead of advising me to walk away from an alliance that i have been off and on part off since round 6. Afterall, there must be a reason why you have constant read under your nick on these forums.... just a thought.
so what did we learn out of this round.

1.Everyone has secret agreements no shit einstein.
2.You can't stop members from defending their galmates, if you think anything else, well you fill in the dots.... Kicking them is an option for some not for me.
3.After talking to all the oddr HC doing politics only thing that was said was if you want #1 spot you'd have to go after app, and one thing let to another appearantly. Even with PA_Bear joining our HC channel trying to convince us.
One of our worst decisions ever made when it comes to politics in this game aswell for our memberbase to not care anymore about this round because of this. So best thing we did was to minimize the damage for next round and keep our members semi-happy.