View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2011, 17:41   #566
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
rock should tnk app tbh. if it wasnt for app, nd/ct would have killed them. i remember many times rock came to ask app to fc CT top planets, coz rock cant do it.

and ct that says they got gangbanged LOL. ct/nd/whh/hr has been hitting app all round long. Rock was also part of it, then left and came back. App fought mostly on its own, ODDR was helping rock against ND. There was only a couple days i believe APP joined rock on ct/nd. 90% it was app hitting ct/nd and 1 night hitting WHH.

anyway: when next rounds nd/ct decide to farm rock, dont come to ask app for help . also it will be very hard for rock to lose their image (threaten them and they will do what u ask), i believe alliances will take advantage of this.
Pardon? it was Apprime who were pming ROCK to turn its back on CT/ND when of course these 'trust' issues were happening. I didnt see Apprime 'helping' when we had 2 nights of CT/ND/Hr/whh/hex hitting us. I must of missed when Apprime came to our aid. If anything Apprime used ROCK as flack. We attacked with you more then just 2 nights. If anything we helped you by joining your block. And the only reason why of course we had to turn to ODDR against ND was becuase Apprime had temp napped them (ND) so therefore hung us out to dry. So think youll find Apprime helped themselves.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote