View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:32   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [**** you] Your least favourite premiership players

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Ronaldo - The thing I dislike about Ronaldo is the unnecessary tricks and flicks which is a waste of his obvious talents. I'm no Manchester United fan but I can imagine how frustrating it is to see him go clear down the wing and then wait for his marker to catch him so he can demonstrate his latest variation of the step over that he's been practicing all week. I don't think he is a team player, he just wants to look good and be a star, the sort of player I would rather not have on my team when I play.
I'd give CRonaldo the benefit of the doubt; whilst all these problems, and more, were apparant when he first came into English football, he was improving up until the death of his father at the start of the season.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote