View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 08:08   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Story of the round so far

I have watched KIA and these forums with interest, and until now have had to sit on my hands to stop myself from replying to some utterly stupid posts.
However, the time has now come.

How I see it:

CT/FaNG have enough of Ult walking the round along with their lapdogs xVx and target Ult fairly heavily, along with some friends.

Everyone whines about blocking

After Ult is beat down, FaNG start targetting elsewhere and make too many enemies.

Everyone blocks against FaNG. Everyone laughs at FaNG Whether co-ordinated or not, it is the same effect.

CT drop co-operation with FaNG to make it a more interesting round.

Everyone laughs at CT (haha you will die easily once we all kill FaNG)

Ult start to dominate and become favourites for the round.
CT respond by napping FaNG once more, in response to what amounts to a big block against them.

Everyone whines about blocking
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote