Thread: Goals
View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 03:04   #1
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
Goals

I'm 23, I have a degree in biochemistry & genetics and an Msc in Bioinformatics. I have no job, no past employment. Mum and Dad are rich. I've been living on their generosity drinking and doing drugs since i finished. I do odd jobs moving servers and shit in sheffield cos I got a decent review off this siemens rep who does sheffield subcontracting work with them. They subconctract to practically all the major manks like tcs + hsbc n shit. So i move pcs about for a couple of quid a month and drink. That's about it really.

So thats the tread. I want a plan. I kinda want to work for myself and I want to do something reasonably demanding. I can't sit around forever. So my plans for the future are to get on some kind of graduate scheme for a company or start my own business. What are your plans for the future. Just how detailed are our expectations for the future? Should I be thinking about planning more or less? Just wtf are you gonna do with your life?

Post all posisble plans here, or whatever. What is your opinion of the future of your life?

christ this begins to sound like and english assignment, pls forgive.

-drnick