View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:35   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams (hey dda!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't know, it's the sort of thing I can imagine reading in the Daily Mail or similar. "War hero beaten by thugs" and whatnot.
Christian assaulted by liberal elite. Atheist establishment destroys christmas. Terrorists want your soul.

Frankly I don't think there's a headline I can't imagine reading in the Daily Mail.