View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 10:17   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams (hey dda!)

He killed 4 people. He was found guilty and sentenced to death...

Just because he improved, wrote books and was "known", his punishment shouldnt change. Theres probably lots of people whos regretted what they did and become good persons while waiting for execution, which we never hear of. What about them? They wouldnt be worse people, and should be threathed the same way as he, if he had been saved. To me it doesnt seem fair... as im sure many good unkown people have been executed.

On the other hand, maybe noone shud be executed. I honestly dont know what I think about that tho, so I dont wanna discuss it.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote