View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2006, 19:19   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Age of Empires vs Civilisation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I will. Civ II is the best of the series, Alpha Centauri is the best of "that" style of game.
Civ 4 is definitely worth investing time in though, it's certainly the best civ game since 2, and i would put it on a par with AC overall (and I know AC very well). The new religion thing works very well, and the way they did culture in this game actually works properly. The rubbish corruption thing of civ3 is also gone, leading to you being far less crippled when you over-expand.

I read an interview about it, and it sounded like they got rid of a lot of the things that were really annoying for people while keeping the spirit of the underlying mechanics alive.

How much have you played civ4?