View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:47   #136
SteInMetz
NewDawn

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bring back private galaxies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Love all the name checks Light, but shhhh ur drawing too much attention to me, ppl might want to test what U said about fortresses.

I dont see that excluding priv galaxies from alliance tags will exclude them from alliances necessarily... that will wholy depend on how the MH rules are altered to cope with any such system. Without the support planet rule they will just operate as they did b4 alliances had ingame tags and travel time bonuses. If the support planet rule does operate then each private galaxy is an island totally cut off from the rest of the universe... this seems very bad imo.
Seeing that the biggest gal this round at this point is only 3.3 times smaller than the 2nd alliance, i don't see why they should be allowed to have an alliance or support planets. Especially when they can choose who they get ingal. There is no doubt that the right private galaxy will be very powerfull. They should however be up to around 15 players, as they will have no alliance protection and therefor targetted more (seeing as alliances tries to avoid their planets).

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote