View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 19:30   #127
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bring back private galaxies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
Private Galaxies encourage Teamwork and therefore are awesome
but by that logic, doesnt Buddy Pack + Randoms encourage teamwork even more? by the decent players helping the randoms.

I know in my galaxy, Londo/Booji have helped the randoms alot and we've in return got help from them. The buddy pack, at least in my galaxy worked fantastically.. which gave 10-14 randoms a really fun and good round, they are in a galaxy fighting for a top5 spot (although we'll have to settle for 6th) with decent/active players who can properly organise the in-gal defence for them.

An even bigger example of it is also that Booji/Londo at the start of the round made a summary of the shipstats with fleet combo's and what ships to build for every race, highlighting the strengths of each combo and weaknesses.. also what race/combo they should be attacking.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote