Thread: Goodbye GD!
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 21:49   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Goodbye GD!

Newt

In all honesty I was actually very appreciative that you had posted on GD. I'd noticed a surge in interest in the forums. I hadn't posted much but I do check this place at least 2 times a day.

I think you were doing a good thing. Maybe the content was a bit silly. But that doesn't matter. It was entertaining enough for me to read and spend time on. That's a compliment, by the way - I've become so jaded over the years that I skimread now and often skip webpages that don't live up to my "standards".

I know you've "left" now and that it may hurt your internet-pride (lol) but I think you should return. We've known each other for a very very long time on the internet - I've known you longer than I've known anyone here.

I'd like it if you could return and make a few threads. I find it quite depressing that this place is as good as dead.

xxx

Last edited by Tomkat; 13 Jun 2009 at 00:05.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote