Thread: Anyone know?
View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2007, 23:52   #9
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
I would give it to JBG if its true he never recieved any defence, although if the nightly ascendancy attacks were well organised raids i guess its not 100% solo.
Ascendency doesn't do nightly attacks. It's more like you pick your own targets and book it with the bot, so there's no conflicts. The highest level of "organization" that went on was when someone asked in channel if someone wanted to team up with them, or if someone happened to attack the same galaxy as someone else. The only ascendency-related organized (or anywhere near that term) attack at all in round 16 that i can remember was on rain's gal towards the end of the round.

I'd give it to JBG--but some of the earlier rounds were harder to get the upper ranks than PAX rounds--so if you're looking for effort put into a solo account, there's no doubt that in the earlier rounds it was harder to get top ranks compared to now, or the last few rounds.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote