View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 15:26   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Sci-Fi Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
Is there any reason why, in particular?
This has been covered by others already, but just to clarify I dislike 2001 as it's an incredibly boring movie which failed to grip me on an emotional, intellectual or aesthetic level. Perhaps it was technically stunning on release (I've no idea) but that certainly can't count in its favour since it just looks embarrassing now. I don't recall a single "intellectual" concept that the movie explored which got me thinking, but ymmv.

The music was nice in parts, but it's not like the Blue Danube wasn't available before the movie's release.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote