Thread: Women
View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 12:36   #50
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Women

This is silly.

If I cheat on my boyfriend by having an affair then presumably I am emotionally attached to the person I am having an affair with, whereas if I cheat on my boyfriend by having a one night stand where it's purely about sex then I am not emotionally attached because it's just sex.

Yes women enjoy sex for the sake of it too, no they are not emotionally attached every time.

Is having an affair worse than a one night stand? Probably. But then in some ways having a one night stand is worse because you don't have 'emotion' to defend yourself, you were just thoughtless.

Is there a difference between a woman cheating and a man cheating? I don't see it.

Like I have said the only distinction I see is between affair cheating and one night stand cheating, neither of which are acceptable, but only one of which involves emotion. One of them involves 'making love' and one of them involves sex.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote