Thread: Women
View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 03:19   #21
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Women are less romantic and emotional than men.

This is why it is 'worse' (from the man's point of view) when a woman cheats on a man than when the man himself cheats.
I think I'll agree with QazokRouge5, I don't think I've ever met a woman that wasn't more emotional than a man.

As for why it's 'worse' when a woman cheats, it's not really because men are more emotional, it's because we know when a woman cheats, she's not just doing it for sex, which is what most men do it for. Usually it's because the guy she's cheating with actually pays attention to her, or listens to her, or does something else that the man doesn't or won't do, and the man knows that pretty much the relationship is over.

When a guy cheats on a woman, even though she may get pissed off and threaten to remove his penis, she usually knows it wasn't something she didn't or wouldn't do, but rather because the man was a moron and got horny and saw and opportunity and took it.