View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 23:13   #98
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
But poaching hurts small alliances more than it does large alliances. Since Wakey champions the interests of new players, it's logical for him to attempt to solve what he sees as poaching.
When losing a member can potentially cost you the round I'd say the "hurt" was fairly equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
This thread isn't about the poaching argument though, just as it isn't about ROCK. The point remains that wakey has done an incredible amount for the game and it's appalling how little some people realise and respect this.
You're right it isn't so that will be my last post on the matter.

I'm sure you're right about Wakey but a lot of other people have done a great deal for PA and devoted a lot of time to it. Wakey just happens to shout about it louder than most. Also his posting style, from what snippets I've seen, is very inflammatory and aggressive so, in my opinion, he does go someway himself to encouraging peoples reactions to his opinions.

Bear in mind I am completely indifferent towards Wakey. He does good things for keeping new blood running through PA and his posts are inevitably too long and too riddled with spelling errors for me to get to the end of them

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters