View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 13:40   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bloody Illegal Immigrants, living it large at our expense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I'm imagining him thinking "what a minute... this doesn't sound very french!" on hearing the locals for the first time.

I don't see why they've jailed him. I doubt if the sentence will discourage other people from small villages in third-world countries from trying to enter into Europe. And if he's really that poor he'll probably attempt to reenter Europe after he returns to Morocco.
He was prosecuted for 3 counts of burglary. He has been sentenced to prison because of those crimes. He was not prosecuted for 'trying to enter europe'.