View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2014, 17:47   #247
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nagging over tiny things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
I don't know if this has been said before, and I cba looking as I have coursework due in before midnight that I've not started :P.

Is there a way to add an option to the bcalc to add a specific class for your buddies? It's annoying AU'ing your lazy attack mates and manually deleting out what they've not set. I'm thinking maybe within the scan itself an option to 'add FI/CO' etc and not the full AU.
Just FYI: at the top of the bcalc you have checked on both the defence side and the attack side with each fleet type and a filter button.

You should be able to use this if you and your attack buddies stick to the same fleet type..

You can also (right) click on each fleet and select the option to remove one particular type of ships.. Yes if you just want FI/CO ships for one fleets it still means you need to click 4 times..