View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2007, 22:50   #95
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

key phrases: which serves no useful purpose, it could be argued that the whole thread serves no useful purpose, or that the post fit perfectly within the spirit of the thread.
: under moderator discretion, meaning that DM was well within his rights to ban ste (i actually thought it was quite funny)

and he didn't do it to advertise PB, lets face it, everyone from here who wants to post there already does so, but rather for a joke.

EDIT: obviously i will accept here that i am painting his motives white and you deliberately accusing him of breaking the rules, whereas, as usual, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 14 Mar 2007 at 22:58.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote