View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2010, 00:17   #67
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So at least we know now, that Asc doesnt keep it word. That its willing to break any agreement regardless who its against,

I only hope now, next round.. the community roids Asc to the ground due to them being shit and untrustworthy.
Yeah, me too.

I mean if that's what makes the game fun for the community, otherwise it would be a pretty silly, pointless and spiteful thing to do, right?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote