View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 02:56   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [welsh question]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy
But these school rules were put into place all of a sudden for a reason. I for one can't think of anything sensible that would justify this. It wasn't just a case of in lessons, but also in the schoolyard.
you are squirming.

the definition of squirming is "having a non-issue that you keep repeating despite the fact that every time you have mentioned the issue before you have been proved wrong on the facts".

I am sorry if I upset you because I ruined an enjoyable lie with the truth. But how long are you going to go on?