View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2010, 16:10   #22
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance Points System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Those numbers, while interesting, aren't truly valuable.[...]
I do fully agree with your post and thank you for providing even more detailed numbers than what I could pull from the top of my head with regards to experience values from previous rounds.

My whole purpose was to show an extreme example and outline things to consider when judging about a cap. I should probably have skipped the part containing my own thoughts in there to make that more clear.