View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:44   #12
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A Dazzling Spectacle Display - TeH Classic 6:10 Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karandras
I have to say this is the worst galaxy I've ever had the displeasure of being a part of. Please do not fall for the propaganda being spread by my gal mates. Most of us in the galaxy didn't even like each other. Infact to be honest we were just extremely lucky. I had to constantly deal with their jealousy of my advanced playing skills, they would often try to have me fleetcaught so that my impressive ships (especially my Ghosts) were destroyed.

The only person I got on with was Benneh, until he backstabbed me and ran off with another man. However I should also give special mention to elviz, who I think deserves the Try Hard Award. Hopefully he'll do better next round. The rest of you all suck, if I ever ended up in a gal with any of you again I'd shoot myself (after cutting you all, of course).

Classy

BTW, dont be giving cypher an even bigger head than he has already, I wont EVER hear the end of this round fomr him.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote