View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 17:52   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't see what the big deal is. As long as the barman knows what is being ordered, who cares?

People used to ask me for "Wickeds" at the bar for ages, because of the WKD advert. It confused me once or twice because they weren't calling it by its correct name. I wouldn't say it was something that really annoyed me though. Maybe I'm just not as angry as a lot of the people on these forums
WKD's a pronounciation thing that I had no problem with. I think if someone asked for a 'vodbull' I'd have taken the piss out of them to the same extent as I did with 'soco' but I can't think of any other stupid contractions I'd been given. Hell, if you can't have some fun with your work, what's the point?