View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 13:56   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Working in an establishment where Bulmers and Magners are both sold, I've had plenty of customers who have refused to buy Bulmers which despite being identical to Magners, Magners has the brand and thus is the only cider of this kind people want. Their vomit-inducing advertising campaign with their 'on-ice' gimmick has been shit but effective. Before their advertising campaign we could shift shit in cans faster than Magners, in September the UK actually had a shortage of the stuff, while Bulmers was being left alone on the shelf. People who but into the Magners 'thing' are ****ing idiots if you ask me.

Although proper cider drinkers (as in people who have always drunk cider) don't touch the stuff.