View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 13:45   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I have a particular hatred of advertising. this hatred increases exponentially when the advert in question tries to sell a product on something other than the properties of the product (i.e. all adverts) and is even higher when they try to start a fad (especially such a shitty one as this).
I think advertising is fascinating.

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd chosen a "shitty name" for it on purpose, just to stimulate discussion over who hates it the most. Even by discussing it further and further, the Southern Comfort brand is being spread. You might think it's in a negative way, but advertising isn't polarised into "good" and "bad". Especially advertising for alcholic drinks, which rely a lot on their brand names, imagery and people's brand loyalty.