View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 12:17   #14
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Who cares if someone abbreviates the name of a drink at the bar? I mean, I wouldn't do it, but then I don't drink Southern Comfort and Coke. I'd hardly think it was cause for physical violence though (or even particularly annoying).

Do you get angry when people order just "a lager, mate" instead of the full correct name "One pint of Stella Artois please" too?
First off, it's a REALLY bad name for a drink.

Secondly, it's part of a concerted effort by the makers of Southern Comfort to appeal to a younger audience. Which brings me to:

thirdly: Someone was PAID to think up such an abysmal name.

Fourth: People using it are buying into a totally artificial image.

Fifth: It's a REALLY bad name for a drink.

So, in conclusion anyone using SoCo really does deserve a punch in the face, with a knife.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote