View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 10:15   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Fortunately, real people dont actually order 'Soco'. That only happens in that wonderfully execrable advert.

I will probably have to punch someone if I hear them cite another unsourced example of "political correctness" in my presence.
It was tried on me while I was working bar last year at least three times. So of course I took glee in questioning what it was exactly they wanted, making them point and then say the ****ing name. Seriously, people. JD I can cope with because it's a contraction that people came up with themselves. Soco is retarded.

Though admittedly I had a slightly different bar technique than most. It's easy once you realise everyone on the other side of that wood is an idiot.