View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2006, 10:51   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Say Good Bye Comdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
How? I've never understood the vague deterence nature of justice for all crimes, if a sentence was going to act as a deterrant it would be constant and couldn't be plea-bargined down or in britain be affected by guilty pleas at certain stages. With the exception of certain situations, i don't think human behaviour is like that.
I think it is; I bet there are quite a few people who have refrained from (eg) sleeping with underage girls or taking drugs because they think the potential risks are too high. SImilarly the currenty UK laws related to child-raising probably discourage some people from underage sex, and so on. I suspect the majority of people would quite happily commit large scale theft if they could get away with it (and then rationalise it to themselves afterwards).

Anyway, I dont see how the original post is depressing other than that the incident happened in the first place. Why is it bad that the guy got life imprisonment rather than 25 years?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote