View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 23:08   #34
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The big ole Civ 4 thread

There aren't many computer games that I have played but I loved Civ I and liked Civ II even better. I still play that at home quite a bit though much prefered playing it at work.

I bought Civ III as well as Call to Power. I thought they were both the shits. I wiped them off of my hard drive and threw the disks away.

I hope the IV is good. I will probably buy it fairly soon.

However, I have a question. I have a mac, I currently run Civ II through the virtual pc program. Is there a mac version of IV being released? If not, should IV run through virtual pc?