View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:12   #29
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The big ole Civ 4 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I agree that Panzer General I was ace.
Allied General was riddled with bugs, even with the patch. Noticed how many units the AI could make, for instance at Pskov?
Panzer General II was nice too.

Panzer General III with 3d graphics was totally f***** up, and it was hard to even get a overview of the battlefield.

So, I agree with you about PG3, but not on AG
i never really got into allied general or what it was called. i think it didnt work on windows98 or with more than 256 colors or something. it was just an example of graphical improvement without ****ing up the entire game. The total war-series is another one. Rome - total war certainly looks a lot better than Shogun, but the feeling of the game is the same. After seeing the screenshots of Civ IV i dont think that will be the case this time.