View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 19:36   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The First Holocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Well... I wonder what the world would be like if the holocausts didn't happen. Perhaps we would be over-populated?

[Soviets]There was no holocaust. Ever. You're all just capitalist dogs looking to degrade our motherland and superior society.

Good day.[/Soviets]

P.S. - Dah.

I thought the first line was a joke but then you made it really obvious that the next bit was and thereby implied that the first bit wasn't and are you ****ing serious?