Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2007, 20:16   #96
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
"Gun crime' is a meaningless statistic anyway and focusing on it is fairly disingenous.
oh look a confession.

What matters is preventing individual instances. I'd like to prevent these massacres (which apparently makes me emotive). However not one of the people quoting me has grasped the simplicity of this point.

I'm not claiming immortality will be the natural result of banning guns. I don't think that vaccinating against measels or TB is some zenith of physical heath. What I do think is that it is ridiculously lazy and stupid to not ban these weapons.

These massacre events are disgraceful. They are the easily preventable and yet the US does nothing. Each and everyone of the victims may well die within a year of various random events but that hardly makes it acceptable to permit these massacre events to happen.

One can not keep mortals alive indefinitely. However governments have a duty to prevent the preventable. They have a duty to vaccinate and a duty to ban guns. Quite regardless of statistics or other random matters which might validate their sloth.

Any government has a duty to protect even you Gordon whether or not, because of your weakened ginger state, you are in mortal danger of death by falling pieces of wiltered asparagus ...