Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 21:52   #68
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
No it wouldnt, and apparently events sometimes have consequences other than the ones intended. Looking at isolated incidents (including large scale massacres) is a pointless way of measuring a nations level of crime/violence - youd be better off looking at the actual murder/crime rates and working out how gun legislation would affect them, rather than allowing yourself to be emotionally swayed by high profile incidents. There's something like 16000 murders a year in the US, so the 32 at Virginia Tech arent even distinguishable from statistical fluctuation on a larger scale.
and there is something in not letting yourself be emotionally swayed into prefering statistical illusions.

welcome into the limelight. it must make a change from piglet's ample shadow.

banning guns would deny these psychos the opportunity to kill tens of people in one go. you seem utterly incapable of accepting this for no reason that i can fathom.

I'm not suggesting anything you normally hate; i'm not suggesting people be kind to each other, or that they laugh and joke, or that they join hands and sing.

I'm suggesting that one nation bans one human invention because we know that by doing so we would save lives.

You in the meantime are standing in the shadows waving your arms like a spastic and saying essentially "cancer kills more people than measels so why vaccinate against measels???"