Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 20:35   #63
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Yahwe, you live in London.

I live in Birmingham.

Ste lives in Manchester.

Dace lives in Glasgow.

These are hardly places that don't experience gun crime and murders.
yet i managed 3 years of university and a lifetime of shopping at waitrose with impunity.

britain is 11 years massacre free and remains more liberal and more 'free' than the US; which btw can not manage 11 months massacre free.

I am not saying that banning guns will reduce the number of psychos. it certainly hasn't reduced the number of psychos in britain. however when one can not reduce the number of psychos it is prudent to reduce the threat level these existing psychos represent by banning guns.