Thread: Pa is dying
View Single Post
Unread 19 Aug 2006, 01:27   #48
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: Pa is dying

well.. i do think the "bash limit " have an effect on new and low level player.. i dare you to note the guys inthe rank 800 and less that will signed up next round.. i m pretty sure we ll see a drop in their numbers.. as well as in the mid level (rank 250-600) as they re getting attack by player 2m 3m 4 time their value.. i heard player say they wont be returning next round, cause it s a waste od time to play this game (build ships and construction, and seeing destroyed by players who are far larger than themselves) !

the fact that players who are very big can raid and obliterate other ppls fleet/construction/roid with inpunity is a bad thing.. as new player get dishearten and their spirirt and interest crushed...

and i m not even talking about some alliances politic (making pack within the top 10) or the ongoing nap.. or the scheduled multi raid vs 1 planet (4-8-20 fleet attacking the same planet till there s nothing left!)

those kind of behavior will only hurt the player base as more see abuse..

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote