Thread: Pa is dying
View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 20:42   #27
Woodcutter

Woodcutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pa is dying

i have a few suggestions myself

introduce 3 more fleets but these can only be researched and it takes away something, example are
4 fleets - unable to research hypergate
5 fleets - unable to research hypergate and produce Battleships and Cruiser
6 fleets - unable to research hypergate, Battleships and Cruisers and fleet scan

Zik - only has 2 or 3 types of ships that can steal, i.e. one type of Battleship that steal Destroyers or Cruiser's

Cat - only have 2 or 3 types of ships that can freeze ships, i.e. one type of Destroyers that freeze Cruiser's or Battleships

Xan\Ter - have the ability to 'teleport' ships back to the attackers base but have a 10 tick (or how ever long it would take to return) inactive period, also these cant be attacked if the planet has incoming with in the 10 ticks and again make only 2 or 3 types of ships that can do this

Salvage decreases the bigger your are, so if the attacking planet is say what ever percentage bigger than the planets who is getting attacked the planet gets that percentage or set pre % bands i.e. if the attacking planet is 90% bigger than the planet who is getting attack, the attacked planet would receive 75% salvage or if the attacking planet was say 74% bigger than the planet who's getting attacked, the accked planet would only get 50%

Ship salvage from stolen ships is set at 25% no matter what size, as the current no salvage from stolen ships is a little unfair on defending planets\fleets

Zik race to have a 10% cap on all ships stolen

Bring back the resource bonus for ministers, 2500 each for GC and 1000 for the others, and say a 5% bonus if they do there job right

PA could be more a bit more fair and also could attact new players and keep players playing, with a little more interest and tactical

Last edited by Woodcutter; 9 Aug 2006 at 21:35.
Woodcutter is offline   Reply With Quote