View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:25   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The weird workings of pricing alcohol in bars/pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Boring whiny stuff
Maybe, just maybe, the reason you never have any money, as you showed so conclusively here and here is maybe because
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ok my usual tipple when going out is bacardi and sambuca
I would suggest some lifestyle changes that mean you
a) Drink beer you can afford
b) Drink in places you can afford
c) Don't drink pointlessly 'look at me and my wild and dangerous drink that you also cannot afford.
d) Never, ever come back on GD asking for advice when you run out of money, as I will ban you like the little child that you are.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote