View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 17:42   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The weird workings of pricing alcohol in bars/pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
ive had plenty of drinks for over 3 quid... i think the MOST expensive (and this would be expensive by the standards of 99.9% of people out there i guess) was a double vodka and pineapple juice for 15 quid. I paid for that myself
Quadruple vodka and redbull. About twenty five euro. Apparently it's illegal to sell them in Ireland so what you do is ask for a pint glass, two double vodkas and a can of redbull. What a world we live in