View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 04:28   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The weird workings of pricing alcohol in bars/pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
trading standards are magic words which make shops hastilly try to cheer you up.
i`d suggest you accept, and then go to them anyway
I disagree, you threaten me with trading standards / civil action and I become more of an arsehole than usual.

The customer is not always right. The customer is nine times out of ten a gibbering moron, who has no idea of how things work and why they dont work just the way he wants them to. And no matter how hard said customer bitches at me about things not being fair, I'm not going to change my policies for one gibbering **** rag who thinks they are special. If you dont like it, pay up and **** off somewhere else, there are always plenty of other morons on the street who will come in after you.

I hate consumers.